What will you find on this page?
- Information regarding your personal data
- Links to third party websites
- Lodging complaints with the data control authority
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, zapatoferoz.es (hereinafter, also website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the level of security associated with the risk of the collected data.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on zapatoferoz.es is: Creaholic, SL, with tax identification number (CIF): B98736598; and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia with the following registry data: Page V-166544 of Volume 9998 of Book 7280 Folio 61, represented by Creaholic, SL (hereinafter, party responsible for processing). Their contact details are as follows:
Address: C/122, 14 – 46182 Paterna
Contact email: email@example.com
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the user's personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the user will be required at all times following fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the user during the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed by zapatoferoz.es are for identification purposes. In no case will special categories of personal data be processed in accordance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Creaholic, SL undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes, according to art. 6.1 a) of the GDPR.
The user will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the website.
On the occasions in which the user must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, they will be informed if the completion of any of these is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the requested operation.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: until they unsubscribe, or until the user requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The user's personal data may be shared with our hosting company.
In the event that the data controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, at the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the third country or international organisation to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of an appropriate decision by the commission.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the GDPR, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the legal processing of their personal data by Creaholic, SL. If the processing refers to a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required, and this will only be considered lawful in the event that the aforementioned parents of guardians have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Creaholic, SL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security associated with the risk of the collected data, in such a way that the security of personal data is guaranteed and accidental destruction, loss or alteration is avoided. or unlawful transmission, retention or processing of personal data, or unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
The website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data transmission between the server and the user, and in feedback, is fully coded or encrypted. .
However, since Creaholic, SL cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the data controller undertakes to notify the user without undue delay when a breach occurs which is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood as any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another way, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the treatment, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible. .
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user may exercise the following rights included in the GDPR against the data controller, Creaholic, S.L:
- Right of access: it is the user's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not zapatoferoz.es is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Creaholic, SL has carried out or is carrying out as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: it is the right of the user to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): it is the right of the user, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the user has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the user opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the data controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable steps to inform those responsible for processing the personal data related to the request by the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: it is the user's right to limit the processing of their personal data. The user has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the controller no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it to lodge a complaint; and when the user has opposed the processing.
- Right to data portability: in the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the user will have the right to receive from the person responsible for the processing of their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the processing. Whenever technically possible, the data controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: it is the user's right to request that Creaholic, S.L does not proceed with the processing of their personal data or ceases to process their data.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: it is the user's right not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling , which currently exists unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
The user may exercise their rights via written communication addressed to the data controller with the reference "RGPD-https://zapatoferoz.es", specifying:
- Name, surname of the user and copy of the personal identification data: NIF/CIF/NIE. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the user, as well as the document accrediting the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the NIF/CIF/NIE may be replaced, by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address or email:
Address: C/122, 14 – 46182 Paterna
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than zapatoferoz.es ,and therefore are not operated by Creaholic, SL. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
In the event that the user considers that there is an issue or breach of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the data control authority in the country in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( agpd.es ).